Nowadays, most internet users are using mobile devices to surf the net, visit sites and do shopping. For that reason, most website owners know by now that designing a website must both work on a desktop as well as on mobile. The screen limitation and the lack of mouse for mobile users must be both considered. If you need to know more about Las Vegas Mobile SEO services, keep reading.
Mobile SEO Services in Las Vegas
Years ago, mobile users are not that necessary in the market place. Now that almost everything is digital, they now cover most of the searches online that led to purchases. More than 50% in fact. That means that sites should adapt with these changes and focus not just on desktop users but also with searches done by mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc. People who search online are usually the people on the go hence chances are they want to do things online not waiting to be at home to browse the net. They want to find something online and buy it immediately hence more purchases are made through mobile processes.
Google practically mandates mobile friendly
Not adapting your website design to mobile devices will have your business at the wrong end of the SERPS. If you want to be visible online, you should cater to mobile users and here are some options on how to do it.
- First, you can choose to run two different websites. The other URL is the normal setting that works on desktop while the other one is the mobile version in different URL.
- Second is the dynamic serving option. If you don’t want to run two different URLs then this option will give you the same URL that can both work for desktop and mobile devices, you just have to let the user choose what platform he wants to access. When a user chooses the mobile version, he will then be redirected to another link.
- Lastly and one of the most popular is the responsive design. This type of web design, automatically adjusts depending on what device the users are using.
Mobile SEO Service Tips and Tricks
To make sure that your SEO tricks will work efficient and effectively leading to more actions and purchases, here are some tips to remember:
- Bandwidth is lower and the sites still need to be faster than a PC. Make sure that your site loads quickly because the fact is mobile users are more impatient rather than desktop users. With mobile devices, speed is very important.
- Since mobile users don’t have access to the use of mouse, make the buttons and navigation in your site is mobile-friendly, easy to use and are all accessible.
- Simplicity is the key in mobile web design. You want to cut to the chase all the time since mobile devices have larger limitations compared to desktops.
- Consolidate items that are likely less important to mobile users.
- Squeeze the page so that the important and relevant images are closer together.
- Reduce the size of images so it fits well with in the left and right margins of the site as it displays on a mobile phone.
If you are in doubt when it comes to mobile website set up, think APP. I bet your favorite app is designed in such a way that it is easy to use and ultra-fast. That is just what makes for a good user experience and subsequently higher rankings.
Mobile searches add to the larger volume of traffic your site will receive. If it is designed correctly those visitors will turn in to leads and sales.
A great design is a direct complement to our SEO efforts. If you’re looking for an SEO company that can give you professional services helping your business to be accessible most especially in mobile devices Go Local SEO is here to help.